Saturday, July 17, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing


So, having done a little research and internet surfing, I have come to the conclusion that there are roughly four different types of Christmas In July participants...


You have your cookers, your crafters, your sit-around and watch Christmas DVD-ers, and your organizers/preppers.


Well, I don't craft, I don't cook at all, let alone in the heat of the summer, I hate TV in general and cheesy movies in particular, and I am awful at staying organized and sticking to any sort of routine, which is probably a big part of the reason why CIJ seldom held any real appeal to me.

BUT, I am a daydreamer from WAY back, a Past Mistress at the Art, really, and if there is one thing I love, it's sitting around daydreaming about lovely things, having all kinds of fun planning things out, while not actually doing anything at all besides sitting on my ass.

And drinking cold beverages.

And buying things.

All of which lends itself rather nicely to CIJ.

So I'll be posting daydreams and "wouldn't this be cool" things, and maybe even work in some practical stuff, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me!